The Spatial Analysis and Modeling Lab at the GSC has been equipped to attend to all your geographical needs. This laboratory is key to understand the relationship between environmental and social sciences so to promote conservation as a means of social development.
The services avaialble are:
- Use and Management of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Remote sensing
- Image processing
- 3D modeling resources for the Galapagos Islands.
- Courses and training
- Mapping and management of geo-spatial data and tools
- GIS: basic, intermediate, advanced
- Remote Sensing and image processing
- Air photo interpretation and measurement
For more information about our services, please contact:
GSC Lab Manager